Covering an impressive range of telephoto focal lengths, the Lumix G Vario 45-200mm f/4-5.6 II POWER O.I.S. Lens from Panasonic is designed for Micro Four Thirds cameras, where it provides a 90-400mm equivalent focal length range.
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 90-400mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- Three Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Linear Autofocus Motor
- POWER Optical Image Stabilizer
- Splash and Dustproof Design
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Telephoto zoom for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras, this lens provides a 90-400mm equivalent focal length range.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements help to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Linear autofocus motor delivers fast AF performance that is also precise, smooth, and near-silent to benefit both stills and video applications.
- POWER Optical Image Stabilizer minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting, and also supports the Dual I.S. function for increased stabilization performance.
- Splash and dustproof design benefits working in inclement weather conditions.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
stars based on 0