Featuring a durable construction with heat-resistant fabric, this 12 x 55" Raja Strip Softbox from Phottix is designed for quick assembly and teardown. It opens like an umbrella with a centralized metal joint, so you don't have to attach or remove any of the individual rods and can start shooting in seconds. The softbox comes with a standard Bowens S-mount speed ring that works with a variety of lights, but you can also equip it with optional Elinchrom and Profoto mounts to expand the list of compatible gear.
The Raja softbox has a reflective silver interior and offers two removable fabric layers, an inner baffle, and a front diffuser. Using both parts will soften your light considerably and reduce your output by 1.2 stops, while removing one diffuser can help increase contrast or make shadows harsher. Also included is a fabric grid that mounts onto the front of the softbox, which can help tighten your beam angle and control unwanted light on your background. Finally, a bag is provided so you can easily fit and transport your modifier.
- 12 x 55" Strip softbox with reflective silver interior is ideal for edge or rim lighting or for use as a hair light when shooting groups
- Opens like an umbrella in seconds, with no need to reattach or remove rods
- Removable inner baffle and front diffuser allow you to soften your light while lowering exposure by 1.2 stops
- Fabric grid tightens beam angle and helps control unwanted light
- Standard Bowens mount speed ring can be swapped out with optional Elinchrom or Profoto models
- Carrying bag provided for easy transport