The PROMASTER Digital HGX UV filter absorbs the ultraviolet rays which often makes outdoor photographs hazy and indistinct.
The PROMASTER Digital HGX UV filter absorbs the ultraviolet rays which often makes outdoor photographs hazy and indistinct. It is a multi-purpose fine-weather filter for color as well as black and white photos and also serves as a permanent lens protector.
PROMASTER Digital HGX filters are the most advanced optical filters available today for digital photography featuring:
- Next Generation Digital Anti-Reflection Multi Coating – Specially formulated to minimize internal reflections created by CCD and CMOS sensors in a digital SLR.
- REPELLAMAX™ Element Resistant Coating – This EXCLUSIVE PROMASTER coating repels moisture, fingerprints, dust, dirt, and grime to ensure the sharpest images possible
- Hardened Optical Glass – Ultra hardened optical glass resists surface scratching and stands up to the most intensive use.
- Low Profile Anti-Reflective Frame – Ultra thin low profile frame helps prevent vignetting on super wide digital format lenses. The satin-like smooth finish helps to minimize reflected light.
- Black Rimmed Glass – The outer rim of the filter glass is treated with a special black-ink.
stars based on 0