The Messenger DNA is the first major addition to the iconic Tenba Messenger collection in over seven years. It was designed to provide the kind of year-round, all-weather, rugged performance.
- Fidlock® patented magnetic clips allow blind, drop-on attachment and a fast slide release. This is the quickest clip in the world. It can be both secured and opened with one hand, even when wearing gloves, or when the bag is behind you.
- Adjustable security strap connects to D-rings on the back of bag, anchoring it in position behind you and preventing the bag from sliding forward while riding a bicycle or scooter.
- Quick Access™ zipper lets you securely swap out cameras and lenses without opening the front flap and exposing an entire camera system to prying eyes in unfamiliar or dangerous locations.
- Tapered front flap with a sewn hinge ensures easy closure and excellent weatherproof coverage at the corners.
- Included WeatherWrap rain cover is removable and reversible, with silver on one side to reflect the heat, and black on the other side for a bit more stealth and subtlety at night.
- Large elasticized micro-mesh pockets hold a water bottle, or can even be used for temporary storage of a lens.
- Zippered pockets in the main flap provide out-of-sight, out-of-mind secure storage for important items like a mobile phone and keys.
- The shoulder strap combines smooth-sliding seatbelt webbing and a contoured, non-slip shoulder pad. The non-slip pad grips the shoulder while the seatbelt webbing slides through smoothly, making it quick to move from the bag from front to back.
- Removable padded camera insert protects a mirrorless camera system with 3-5 lenses, or a DSLR with with 2-3 lenses. It will fit a DSLR with an attached 24-70mm 2.8 lens.
- The padded camera insert slides out to convert the bag for general-purpose, non-photo use.
- Rear padded sleeve fits an iPad or similar sized tablet, or a laptop up to 11 inches (such as MacBook Air). A hook and loop retaining strap covers the sleeve for security.
- Rear trolley strap slides over the extending handle of a rolling suitcase or equipment case for secure and convenient piggyback travel.
- Tenba's exclusive heavy-duty tarpaulin bottom panel is water and abrasion resistant. This protects the bag if you have to put it down on a wet and/or dirty surface, and is easy to wipe clean.
- Rear pocket fits magazines or documents, and includes smaller interior pockets for pens and accessories.
- Tons of pockets and compartments to keep hard drives, mobile phones, cables, chargers, pens and business cards organized.
- Exterior of lightweight 600 Denier Helix™ with a durable water repellant coating.
- Interior made with lightweight ripstop nylon and soft, brushed tricot.
- The hardware is second-to-none: YKK® zippers and clips, contoured zipper pulls and welded steel D-rings.
stars based on 0